IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Are miracles in the Bible real?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Cherry, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Cherry

Cherry New Member

As a Christian we are told to have faith and just believe because God is able to do the impossible but then there are some miracles that needs some answers for clarity.

I have read about Jesus feeding about 5 thousand people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes,one might seem to agree with this part but the confusing part is the parking of the remnants into 12 baskets. This is a bit bogus for me.

Do you believe in this and other miracles in the Bible, do you think those miracles really happened or are there mere fables?

nagesh likes this.
  2. Lucie Wairimu

Lucie Wairimu New Member

At first it tends to be somehow like a fairy tale.Come to think of it,how can a dead man be raised back to life?That seems really untrue.

When I consider my daily life,that now is actually where I truly beleive in the miracles Jesus perfomed.For instance,waking up itself is a miracle he perfoms for me everyday.

I believe all the Bible miracles are true.

nagesh likes this.
  3. nagesh

nagesh New Member

Yes, they are real. I am a non christian but believe what is written in the holy bible is 100% true.

4. Jaxsen

Jaxsen New Member

Did you know that the bible is one of the most backed up ancient text in history? The Bible is supported by several eye-witness accounts. For example, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John all show a common event. This event is the life of Jesus Christ. These books were written by different men, but still describe the same miracles. There are also several other text (that are not in the bible) that document the life and miracles of Jesus Christ.