IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Are these signs of the Endtimes

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Julliettematu, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Julliettematu

Julliettematu New Member

From the recent events happening in the world, it is very clear that the world is coming to an end. A good example is the many hurricanes and earthquakes that took place in America.

I do not know if anyone else feels the same about the signs of the 'end of time'.

2. earnt

earnt New Member

I totally agree these are signs of end times. Most of the events and predictions that were mentioned in Revelation are happening now.
    Family members are fighting against each other, children are becoming rebellious and turning from their parents. Look how many relationships are on the rocks. The crime rate has increase in many countries.
    There are so many diseases on the land .Doctors cannot find the cure for them. We do not know the day or the time but it is drawing nigh.

Julliettematu likes this.
  3. santanu

santanu Member

It is an accepted fact that anything that begins has an end. Our existence will also end some day. When? is a million dollar question. You may consider the end to be near based on happenings around the world but I fell this is just the warning to humanity. The message is loud and clear "Mend your ways or perish". I sincerely hope that we will mend our ways and avoid oblivion.

The biggest threat to the humanity is human themselves. The result of population explosion will be the main cause of our destruction. We deserve to perish if we don't open our eyes now, hear the warnings and change our ways of living.