IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Art in general

Discussion in 'Art' started by Eduardo C. Baria Jr., Jan 12, 2020.

1. Eduardo C. Baria Jr.

Eduardo C. Baria Jr. New Member

For me having a deeper understanding of art can be applied into all forms of life. When I hear the word, I know most people think of an art is that we Imagine things like paint, draw, ability to recognized lines, angles shadow highlights and things like that.

In my own perspective, it can be applied into general like by just doing something at home, cooking, playing sports like chess, playing online games, and what really the art of the game and activities that we can learn and apply in life so that if we have a much more understanding of what we are doing, we can always do it better.

2. Fredwriter

Fredwriter New Member

I think this is because most people associate creativity with art, so they don't stop and think about how they can be more creative. Even if something isn't art per se, it might have artistic components. For example, poetry will help you write better blog posts, whether a particular poem inspires you by giving you an idea for an article, or you write a poem as the intro to your post.

More generally, I think it's about taking things from other fields and applying them to what you're doing. This is how innovation happens. Obviously, this is important if you're an entrepreneur and starting your own business, but it can help you go farther even if you have a job working for someone else.

3. li3tuva

li3tuva New Member

life is art, life is beautiful itself.