IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Be Water

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Mary Morgan, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Mary Morgan

Mary Morgan New Member

Let me explain to those of you that don't already know what be water means. Bruce Lee said that in life you should be water. Water has the ability to change, bend and conform to what ever it needs to. So in the words of Bruce Lee be water my friend. My question to you is what quote do you feel inspired by and why?

2. braveyard

braveyard New Member

Mine was inspired by an actress 'Hanna Baker' in a TV series called 13 Reasons Why, she mentioned a quote about Butterfly effect.

The Butterfly effect is the concept that small causes can have large effects.

In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large difference in a later state.
    The series is full of many thoughtful ideas which will enhance one's thinking ideology. I recommend you to watch the series, it will improve your philosophical mentalityo_Oo_O

Like them philosophers......?