IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Benefit of walking outdoors.

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by sumon sorwar, Apr 21, 2019.

1. sumon sorwar

sumon sorwar New Member

Getting in the exercise you need can be as easy as taking a brisk walk outdoors. There is no debating the health benefits of physical fitness. Getting regular exercise helps prevent heart disease and other chronic illness, improves mood, reduces stress, improves sleep, and more.

2. lliiaamm

lliiaamm New Member

I think just the feeling of openness and not being trapped is a super fulfilling and healthy thing. That's what we were evolved to feel and it connects to that deep calming feeling that I think derives from just the wonderfully sacred thing of just being human.

I got pretty philosophical there but is just a really great feeling. That I think is the best benefit from walking outdoors.

3. Raja33

Raja33 New Member

Walking is a natural way to move the energies of your body. Particularly if you work long shifts in an office or standing behind a counter, walking is the way to make the energies flow again, keeping your organism naturally balanced.

For me walking is much more than a flowing of energies though. I love taking long walks outdoor to feel the openness of the world. Whilst walking, I can leave my thoughts free to wander about the meaning of life and keep my worries behind.