IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Benefits of outdoor activities

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by Eduardo C. Baria Jr., Jan 12, 2020.

1. Eduardo C. Baria Jr.

Eduardo C. Baria Jr. New Member

It’s obvious that walking outside the comfort zone of your home is an outdoor that can benefit you like exercise. When you say outdoors, it’s also a general thing and variation that you can do to make your fitness, mental and health better. Study said that outdoors like Exercise can reduce anxiety and can fight stress not only in physical but you will have an opportunity to meet people, socialized, make friends, someone you can talk with will also have an impact to your health.

Start by walking outside your home in the morning and seeing the beautiful of it will boosts your mode in every single day.

2. Barns

Barns New Member

I have heard about the benefits of outdoor activities, but I prefer to stay inside most of the time. I guess you coud say that I am an introvert because I don't really like crowds. My mental health is fine because I am happy, and I always exercise indoors. It just means that my interactions with the outside world is minimal so quarantine doesn't really affect me as much. Do you think that I have a problem?