IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Best Anime Dubs?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Wolfgirl, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Wolfgirl

Wolfgirl New Member

Like many people now working from home, I love to watch tv shows in the background during the workday. After finishing up Sword Art Online and the new run of Fruits Basket, I'm quickly running out of new content.

Without trying to reignite the age-old debate between Anime Subs or Dubs, what are some of your favourite English-language Dubs?

2. Tanaya

Tanaya New Member

There are plenty of anime's but my favorite dubbed anime's are:
    Assassination classroom is about a class that are assassin's and they have to kill the unkillable. Another anime is bleach it is a well known show for Ichigo a human that can see the spirits of the dead. He goes through plenty of challenges while juggling school and souls of the lost that have turned evil.

3. AndaliteBandit

AndaliteBandit New Member

I really liked the dub for Puella Magi Magica Madoka. I'm usually more of a sub person, but the anime has a lot going on, so it can be a bit hard to process when reading too. Also, the Japanese version has very high voices, I like the more mature sounding dub, it's a bit easier on the ears!

I also like the Inuyasha dub, but that's mainly due to nostalgia.