IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Best NBA shooter of all time

Discussion in 'Sports' started by neoclix, Mar 15, 2016.

1. neoclix

neoclix New Member

I'm just wondering,the performance of Steph Curry is really amazing.From shooting to decision making and passing.The average of his 3pt field goal is really awesome,plus the fact that he is shooting way beyond the arc.

But in the last decades,there's a lot of shooter that I remembered and made a deep impact in their NBA career.I'm sure you know about Reggie Miller,Rey Allen,Peja Stojacovic,Larry Bird,etc.

Who do you think is the best NBA shooter of all time?

2. JimGoodman

JimGoodman New Member

Hi Neoclix!
    Stеphеn Сurry, hе аlrеаdy brоkе thе rесоrd fоr mоst thrее pоintеrs mаdе in а sеаsоn twiсе аnd is оn trасk tо dеstrоy thаt rесоrd this yеаr. Hе hаs thе mоst sеаsоns lеаding in 3 pt fiеld gоаls mаdе.Judging frоm thе diffiсulty оf his shоts аnd аlsо wаtсhing him plаy. I bеliеvе Сurry is thе bеst shооtеr оf аll timе.

Hаving sаid аll thаt, I think Сurry hаs thе pоtеntiаl tо еnd his саrееr аs thе grеаtеst shооtеr оf аll timе in mаny pеоplе's еyеs. Hоwеvеr, hе hаs tо put in а fеw mоrе yеаrs. Until thеn, thоugh, I wоuld sаy thе grеаtеst оvеrаll shооtеrs оf thе mоdеrn еrа wеrе Bird, Jоrdаn, аnd Nаsh.

3. stude69

stude69 New Member

Steven Curry is undoubtedly the best NBA shooter of all time,Curry has never failed to score three pointers for his team,when the Warriors were playing against New York Knicks Curry scored 54 points!!!!!!! can you believe that?.While the Warriors have set a new record of not lossing in 74 matches I think they could not have achieved this without Curry.

4. BigSojah

BigSojah New Member

I believe that the best NBA shooter of all time is Stephen Curry. Now usually whenever somebody brings up Curry's name in greatest player of all time discussions I disagree with them but with this conversation I agree with the majority. That Stephen Curry is the best shooter of all time. The difficulty of his shots along with the history he's making who wouldn't say he's the best.