IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Best way to make online money?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Shaswata, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Canaria

Canaria New Member

If you have some sort of specific skills along with high degree of knowledge, then that would make it easier. To boost your online earning, you'd want a decent and not an underpaying kind of job, so answering survey or clicking ads won't do. You'll have to be an internet Freelancer. Yes, that means you'll have to be competitive among many other freelancer, making your way to get hired on that certain job. Noted that, this specialized job has generous reward, which will be worthwhile to do. Two of the legit freelancing sites I'd recommend for you is Freelancer.com and Upwork.com

Good luck!

2. Tyi

Tyi Member

The above sites that I listed offered jobs that you can outright apply for. Some of these jobs are commission or hourly, W-2 or independant contractor positions with weekly, bi-weekly or monthly pay.

3. bachir

bachir New Member

Hi, it will not make you a rich person but it is I think a good start, here is the link http://captcha.money/qkzcs8r4hw . You will have fun and get paid through several wallets (paypal, payza...). it'll help you create and buy your domain name and host your website to start the serious work which is affiliate marketing as you said. So you start from free to buy a free domain and start advertising ;). All you have to do is invest of your time. Enjoy

4. Collins Umeh

Collins Umeh New Member

I made my first dollar online through Bitcoin faucets but to be honest,it's a slow way of earning no ey online.You could work for 10hrs daily for a whole week and earn an average income of $3.

The best way I have discovered to earn money online is through investments but for those that don't have money to invest(like me) because you don't need to invest your time,all you just do is invest your money and reap the bountiful rewards,sometimes u earn for life.

The second best option is paid to post forums like The Forum Wheel.They pay more than free Bitcoin faucets with less work required.

5. Joshh71390

Joshh71390 New Member

Hey, one of my biggest incomes is from selling domain names. Shoot me a pm if you want any real specific info, but basically domain names are all one of a kind. - The good ones are all being taken daily, leaving the next in line and so on.

It's not like most other ways where there is a central person paying you for what you do, you kind of create your own strategy, niche awareness, sales methods, and sell names on a time to time basis. Usually paypal or escrow. Again many different methods, you can buy names that are underpriced, but valuable at large marketplaces. Hand reg (register at places like godaddy) or even, buying on various forums (which is my favorite way).

Just a quick idea of how open it is - I've bought a lot of 90 domains at a forum once that I liked. I bid 20 bucks on it, and eventually won. I listed all 90 for $2 starts, and while some are still waiting on the shelf, I've long since made the cash back and then some.

My favorite part of domaining is the freedom. I don't like how some sites start to throttle you as soon as you get close to payout, or how maybe some days there is nothing to be made. I have sold names to businesses based on similar niche - I have sold names on skype, I have on forums, on auction sites anything. If you put in the work, the money is there.

6. lala88

lala88 New Member

I have been searching for ways to make money for approximately a month now and have found so many pitfalls that it isn't even funny! It seems that even those that are set out to make money do so from those who have no knowledge on how this works, I guess it goes to show that nothing comes for free in this world.

It takes research and hard work to discover what works and what doesn't, I have even lost some money in the process, I believe it's vital however not to give up.

I can recommend a good app that earned me some money, it's called lucky cash, I tried it and it works!

7. rakus

rakus New Member

Revenue sharing or profit sharing programs are one of the most popular online money making method. They are mainly traffic exchange sites where you buy advertisement packages to promote your website or affiliate program. But you do not have to have a web site or joined an affiliate program to earn money on this sites. Every time any person purchases a such “adpack” a percentage of the cost is put into a profit pool by the Company. Then the profit in the pool is shared with the members who have active adpacks.

The ROI in most of the programs are above 130 percent. But keep in mind that these programs also considered as HYIPs with short term life span. But there are quite a few low risk programs that are running without a problem more than one year like “My Paying Ads”. So I think it is up to you to decide which method suits you better.

8. mmbmworldwide

mmbmworldwide New Member

Yes there is I came across a Blog that listed some sight that will pay you for surveys http://viid.me/qtTypy