IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

BETWEEN HP, LENOVO, ACER, AND DELL WHICH IS BEST AND WHY?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Zephaniah, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Zephaniah

Zephaniah New Member

We all have different tastes and preferences on these varieties of laptops but according to your point of view, which one do you find best?

2. Osamah7

Osamah7 New Member

I have a HP Envy laptop which I have had for over 2 years now. It still runs as well as it did when I bought it and it can easily do everything HP claimed it could. I have never had any problems with it. Also, the build quality of the laptop is very good as I dropped it once and the laptop still worked fine and had no visible damage to it.

I highly recommend HP. :)

3. rhythm87

rhythm87 New Member

I prefer Lenovo among the brands mentioned above. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad laptop that I’m using for work. There are many things that I like about Lenovo, but I will summarize it into three. First, it has a long battery life. Since I move a lot to meet clients or peers, this is a very big benefit to me. Second, it has a good performance. I’ve been using it for programming websites, along side with other programs such as browser, email, Microsoft Office etc, and it does not lag. I also used it in video editing and playing games, and the graphics and movements are very accurate. Lastly, it has a great value. It is not very expensive compared to the other brands. The technical support is also friendly and quick to respond.