IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Bodybuilding Is my Favorite Sports

Discussion in 'Sports' started by David Miller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. David Miller

David Miller New Member

Bodybuilding is my favorite sports. I call it the game of 24 hours as all of my gains depends on my 24 hours routine. I have to wake up early and go the gym for the workout. I have to take 6 meals on time. I cannot miss any food item in my daily routine and I have to take proper rest during all the day. I cannot exceed or decrease my food intake.

This game made me what I want to look like. I was so skinny and was a source of fun for my friends. I decided to change my physique what it does take. With a firm belief and determination, I got my ideal body within 3 months of a hard workout and strict diet plan. basically, bodybuilding is a lifestyle more than a game. It keeps me motivated in my life achievements. I love this game and I would suggest everyone that they should stay in touch with healthy activities rather than drugs and alcohol.

2. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

There is no doubt that bodybuilding is a healthy activity. Keep in mind that excess of everything is bad. I heard that many bodybuilders use the steroid for muscle growth and to increase their natural testosterone level. Steroids are toxic to the liver and could cause many health problems in long terms.

I go to the gym 4 days a week. my aim is to stay lean and muscular. I don't want to look like a giant. My aim is to stay slim and healthy. I prefer to do the workout with the help of body weight. It helps me to increase my stamina. It is a good idea to eat healthily and do a little workout. My favorite sport is swimming.