IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Burger or pizza?

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by marcmelit1, May 2, 2019.

1. marcmelit1

marcmelit1 New Member

I love both but if I have to choose, I'll go with pizza. It has more choices and has everything I love. I really love toppings and cheese so pizza is the best choice for me. But if we talk about bread, I'll go with burgers of course. How about you?

2. oneboops

oneboops New Member

I like pizza better because I can get full faster. Eating one burger will not satisfy my hunger but give me pizza and I will get full. I can customize my toppings and I usually know when the pizza is fresh. You can reheat pizza and eat it buy when you reheat a burger they get soggy. With burgers, you never know how long the meat has been sitting around collecting bacteria and you don't know how fresh the vegetables are. I wish there was an open door policy where you can watch your food being made either via an app or something similar because you just can't trust people to make your food anymore. That's the sad truth.

3. allison smith

allison smith New Member

I choose pizza. Simpler, cheaper, yummier. Many toppings options.

This may be influenced by the fact I don't like beef, but I find the replacement patties good enough.

4. frootloopsrcool

frootloopsrcool New Member

I love both of them as many of the previous comments have stated, but I would have to go with pizza. I am more often in the mood for pizza than burgers. In addition, it's a lot easier and less messy to eat a pizza than a burger, they are also healthier if you take a look at fresh ingredients especially healthier than burgers from a fastfood restaurant where they would usually be from. There's also a lot more creativity you can have with pizza, with topics, shape of the slices, size, etc.