IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

By any chance, would you have wanted Harry Potter than Ronald Wesley for Hermione in the endgame?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by roegz25, Apr 9, 2021.

?

By any chance, would you have wanted Harry Potter than Ronald Wesley for Hermione in the endgame?

1. yes

50.0%
  2. no

50.0%
  1. roegz25

roegz25 New Member

I was actually a huge fan of Harry and I thought he'd end up with Hermione.

2. samluke

samluke New Member

I actually expected Harry to be with Hermione especially after the dance moves they pulled off in the forest with that beautiful song in the background from Nick Cave. But I think it sends a stronger message this way. What I mean is that Hermione was probably the second most popular character and this way it shows that romantic choices shouldn't be made based on fame.

3. Ritika

Ritika New Member

Harry and Hermione had great chemistry but their relationship was more platonic than romantic. Ron and Hermione understood each other better and were more compatible with each other. I believe Romione is definitely better and more logical than Harmione. Besides, Harry and Ginny were made for each other. According to the movies, some viewers might prefer Harry as Hermione’s partner because of the way they have been portrayed but according to the books Ron is obviously the more logical choice.