IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

CAN ARSENAL WIN THE EPL TITLE THIS COMING SEASON

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Victor Nduwuba, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Victor Nduwuba

Victor Nduwuba New Member

My friends say gone are the days of thenry Henry, Patrick Vierra, overmase,etc, because the last time Arsenal won the EPL it was when this players were at their prime playing for the Gunners,that's 12 years ago , with just three FA cup won consecutively within the last three year Arsene Wenger has nothing to show ,so I ask can they win the EPL this coming 2017/2018 season ?

2. Jush chris

Jush chris New Member

What Arsenal need to do is change two things: the players mentality and the manager. They have good players, that much i don't dispute. But it is clear that a majority of the Arsenal squad lack a winning mentality. So often we have seen them crack under pressure. We have witnessed them throw away points they would be winning. A change of mentality starts with belief, and the best person to instill that in his players is the manager.The current Arsenal manager is a man out of his depth. He is not the man to makt them win thy league. Next season is a bit too soon for them.

3. keepcanhey

keepcanhey New Member

No,Arsenal are not going to win the 2017/2018 English Premier League season,simply because they still Arsene Wenger as their coach. 13 years without the EPL trophy means Arsenal need to change their coach. A new coach will instill a winning mentality to his players making them viable to compete for the trophy.
    I believe Arsenal is retaining Wenger due to his economic competency but winning an EPL trophy will do more for the club

4. gabbie2010

gabbie2010 New Member

Signing of two or more key players by Arsenal to bolster their squad in the upcoming season while retaining the likes of Ozil and Sanchez could be the turning point for Arsenal towards lifting the 2017/2018 Premier League season.

5. Folorunsho

Folorunsho New Member

Even the most ardent Arsenal fan out there knows pretty well that it is impossible for Arsenal to win EPL this coming season. For me, it's the same story every year. They are not mentally up for it, the players are too soft, the winning mentality is not there and the biggest factor of all, Wenger. As long as Mr. Wenger remains the coach of that club, I really don't see them winning the epl anytime soon. He is too nice with those boys and can't motivate them enough and it's pretty obvious that those guys don't give their all for him.

6. plenc

plenc Member

No,unless if they could have a new coach with new statistics and strategies. But since then they can say sorry to it

7. macdonald001

macdonald001 New Member

Well in my honest opinion, i don't think they can win the premier league. Although I hope they prove me wrong.
    The reason is that coach Arsene Wenger has lost the touch and the strong character to win the title. Not until there is a change in the coaching department in Arsenal, i don't think they win the English league title.