IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Can home workouts keep you fit?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by JoesNjau, Oct 5, 2018.

1. JoesNjau

JoesNjau New Member

Yes. A gym membership is definitely not an essential way to stay fit. Some of the home workouts are an excellent way to shape up your body without getting to a gym or a fitness studio.

Plan your schedule and perfom atleast 10 reps, 2 sets of lunges, push-ups, planks, squats and burpee. These workouts will really shape up your body.

Zephaniah likes this.
  2. Zephaniah

Zephaniah New Member

Yes they can. I lost 5 kilos while working out at home. All that one needs is some dedication and do not procastinate. Better sore than sorry.

3. Alyssa

Alyssa New Member

Yes! Absolutely! Home workouts for me are the best. It is convenient because you can do it in your own time and cost-effective too. You don't have to pay any membership or hourly rate to exercise. In doing home workouts you need to discipline and control yourself. You'll be the one to push yourself to your limits and to do your routine. There may be times you feel like not doing it, that is where seld=discipline comes in.

4. Grace Bzdak

Grace Bzdak New Member

Working out at home can absolutely keep you fit! Staying active period will keep you fit. What I do is literally go on youtube and look up at home workouts, there are thousands of workouts that can be done right at home. You just need a positive attitude and you need to stick to your goal and never give up and push yourself!

5. Taka

Taka New Member

Yes home workouts can definitely keep you fit. It just depends on your enthusiasm. I personally wake up early in the morning to do my workouts. I have a set of exercises written down that I need to do every day, and at the end of the day, I tick them, meaning the day was a success.

6. veronicah

veronicah New Member

Home workouts are good if you consistently do them.They entail: Squats,rope skipping,sit-ups,press-ups and push-ups among others.
    I have doing them for sometime now to reduce my tummy and they have done wonders.

It needs discipline and self drive to have good results.If you are lazy good results might not come your way.