IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Can somebody tell me if I have a great voice

Discussion in 'Music' started by Hillarioh, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Hillarioh

Hillarioh New Member

Hi guys, I am not bragging but most of my friends usually tell me I have a great voice and that I can be a good musician someday. Is that true? Listen to that sound clip and tell me your opinion.

2. inat

inat New Member

People stop to listen and sometimes double check if it's a recording when they hear my wife sings. That's her not me. She just give pointers to me from time to time on how to develop voice quality. We're married for almost ten years, but what she always advice is to listen to a song over and over. Last time I check I wasn't turning any heads every time I stretch my vocal cords. I'm not getting much positive attention to any listener. Recently when I was singing I got a little bit of her attention and she started telling me when and where to raise or put down my tone. What cause me to jump from a scale of 3 to 6 or 7 as 10 being the highest.
    Is when I was singing in the bathroom where I could clearly hear the tone of my voice, therefore I could easily adjust my pitch which should be pleasing to the ear to hear. Try maintaining that tone even outside the washroom where you won't normally clearly hear your pitch and keep a cool or pleasing vocal sound and remember to exhale more during performance versus regular talking. Another method would be by recording your own song just like what you did where you could easily make corrections. You should go ahead and try it. You may never know you maybe the next superstar!!!