IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Champions League Football

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Milay, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Milay

Milay New Member

Who do you think has the best chance to win the Champions League this year? Personally I think all the remaining teams have a chance of winning the prized trophy. The teams regarded as 'small' are capable of pulling an upset over the two legs as they have been in fine form throughout the whole competition thus far. Take for example Liverpool, they have a very scary attack that can blow anyone away on their day and have the most goals in the competition. All the teams remaining are capable of taking home the prize. Now to wait and see who.

2. Isaactimothy

Isaactimothy New Member

From my opinion, Barcelona and Juventus have the best chances to win this year's trophy. All the teams in the quarter finals are strong, competitive and they deserve their spots and from this point, other factors will determine who will emerge the winner. Team brilliance, team balance, experience, and some individual brilliance will play an important role and that's where both Barcelona and Juventus come in. Barcelona is arguably the best tactical team where both team and individual brilliance are evident. They have perfected their passes, and their overall reading of the game for many years which makes them extremely dangerous. On the other hand Juventus is the most balanced team in Europe at the moment and this balance is their major weapon and if it is combined with individual brilliance, they can emerge the winner come May. Personally I just hope Juventus wins for they have really worked hard for it over the past few years.