IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by ichipink, Jun 9, 2019.

1. ichipink

ichipink New Member

This is a supernatural horror TV series from Netflix. And like Riverdale, the characters are also based on the Archie comic book series. The story is about Sabrina Spellman, a half human and half witch teenager. She wants to reconcile her dual nature while fighting the forces of evil that threatens their town. I like Sabrina's strong will. She fights for what she wants, even when this is against her destiny.

Currently, the series has completed two seasons. And I hope that I am not the only one excited to watch the third season. I like the thrill of watching this series. And because of that, I would like to share it here.

Are you currently watching this series? Or have you already watched it? What do you like about it?

2. Moldovan Eliza

Moldovan Eliza New Member

OMG! I really like Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina! It is one of my favourite serial genre. I remember that I watched the first season exactly after the apparition, in Octomber 2018. It was a phenomen - it also has good rating. The traillers made for this series are very good and very attractive I can say!