IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Dieting - The Secret.

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Dawid Kozik, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Dawid Kozik

Dawid Kozik New Member

So, you want to lose weight? Do you want that 6 pack set of abs or that flat stomach? Maybe you're 100 lbs overweight and you're ashamed. Well, I'm here to help!

Huh? A secret? What on earth are you on about? There isn't a secret. There isn't a magic pill or magic formula. The only key is a way of eating. Get that idea of a diet OUT of your head! A diet is meant to end, a way of eating is meant to stay. Chicken, Rice, Broccoli? Get that out of here, that's boring!

There are plenty of ways you can have tasty, delicious food without going overboard with calories.

The plan is:
    Find your maintenance calories (google how. I'm not answering that.) and subtract 300 calories. That's roughly how much you want to eat.

But how do you eat less without binging because you're hungry? Find lower calorie filling foods or just eat less of a really filling food.

I'll give you a recipe that hasn't failed me. (Taken from people and sort of made my own)

French Toast: (250 or so calories per piece of bread)
    1. 2 eggs in a bowl or jug.
    2. Beat them together.
    3. Pour Milk (60ml~)
    4. A few taps of cinnamon
    5. A drop or two of vanilla extract
    6. 1 or 2 teaspoons of sugar, up to you
    7. A pinch of salt
    8. [OPTIONAL] Unflavored or Vanilla Protein Powder.
    Put it in a pan with either oil if you want a bit more calories or a really low-calorie anti-stick spray. Flip it over when it's golden brown and voila! Nutritious, tasty French Toast. I like some golden syrup on it but you put your own condiments on it. The calories will vary depending on your ingredients but I'd estimate roughly 250 calories if you follow the recipe to a fault.

IF YOU WANT MORE HELP, GO TO GREG DOUCETTE'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
    He has many low calories, highly nutritious recipes, and many videos to help you lose weight.

2. Ernesto

Ernesto New Member

Ill be honest with you most diets do not succeed because people don't have the willpower to continue with them.The only reason they do work is because people are in a calorie deficit.I hat it when people promote something like Keto and say its the only way to lose weight.Ov real I would say count your calories and stay with in a calorie deficit you should determine it by finding out your BMR.

3. leyley

leyley New Member

For me dieting has never been an option, i find it to be a lie i don't think it works at any one time. i know people have said or rather confessed how dieting has really helped them but i have never bought the story. I believe it only makes you crave for more food than help you curb the appetite of wanting to eat more. The thing is just eat your food ona daily basis in the correct manner and the right foods and you will be fine, for me that's the secret because starving yourself never corrects anything it just makes things worse.