IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you believe in the rapture of the church?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Alice Ochieng, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Alice Ochieng

Alice Ochieng New Member

As a Christian I believe that a time is coming when the earth we are living in now will be no more. As the Bible tells us that we are God's children and at the end of time He will call us home and that is when the rapture of the church will take place.

As the Bible says in the book of Revelation two will be sleeping and one will be taken away,that is when Jesus Christ our Savior will come to bring those who believe in Him home. All these will happen in a twinkle of an eye such that non believers will not notice and they will remain waiting for God's judgment.

2. Ruby Paras Pabalan

Ruby Paras Pabalan New Member

For me, it would be heaven-bound. At last, I am heaven-bound. That is what the rapture means to me.
    The single event that declares the church age has come to an end, is the rapture of the church. The church is defined as all those who accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior during the church age, or that time from Pentecost until the rapture occurs. The rapture is that event when, at the midnight cry, Jesus will come for His own.

3. li3tuva

li3tuva New Member

People believed the same thing one thousand years ago.

4. BlaMeese

BlaMeese New Member

Scripture doesn’t really support it at all, but it does support something like it.

At the last days some of the saints are supposed to be called to a great secret gathering of all the prophets. This doesn’t seem to involve people being taken up to heaven though.

The saving of the saints will happen, just not in such a physical sense like the rapture.