IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you believe there is some truth to Tarot Readings?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Melanie, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Melanie

Melanie New Member

I really enjoy Tarot. I learned the meanings of the Cards very quickly, so when they show up in Readings, I am able to translate the messages behind the Card Spread.
    Then you can clarify a Card if you need more explanation (usually 3 to do this.) The Cards can really tell a story of a particular situation. People pay for Tarot Readings to help “predict” their future. In all areas, too.. like finance, health, love, or even just a general reading.
    There are many Tarot Readers on YouTube, and they read for each Sign. These are obviously general readings for the collective because what’s happening for one Zodiac Sign can’t be the exact thing happening for each and every person of that same Zodiac.
    Still very enjoyable to watch.
    Do you enjoy Tarot? Do you believe there is some truth to it?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  2. jah_neece24

jah_neece24 New Member

I also enjoyed reading tarot predictions. I think that the extent of its truth depends on how a person accepts it. But otherwise, I don't believe that it can predict the future as it is.

3. AnnaMarieW

AnnaMarieW New Member

I am very new to reading tarot cards. I have always found spirituality very interesting and fascinating. I also got tarot cards from my sister for Christmas and it was all intuitive because I think there is some truth in it. Afterwards, I sat down and started to read the cards for my family. Of course, my family didn't really believe in it, but the curiosity was there. I noticed during the reading that you had to answer very intuitively and that everything went more by gut feeling. Most of the time I was right and I think that nothing has to be right or wrong when reading the cards. Every person interprets what they are told differently and you can make up your own mind what you want to take from it. Personally, I don't believe everything directly, but there can also be a bit of truth in it if you are open to it.