IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you enjoy listening to music really loud?

Discussion in 'Music' started by anorexorcist, Jun 7, 2016.

1. trimur

trimur New Member

I listening to the music loudly,because its fun

2. belze7

belze7 New Member

I can't and I really hate people who do that because for me, listening to loud music is annoying. It's worse if the music they are listening is from heavy metal bands or similar groups.

I used to listen that kind of music when I was young but right now I'm even worried about the consequences because some people could end up deaf and at least to me, that would be scary.

3. Terry

Terry New Member

It sоunds аnd fееls сооl аnd pоwеrful. Thе humаn еаr, likе аny аudiо dеviсе suсh аs а spеаkеr оr miсrоphоnе, hаs а nаturаl frеquеnсy rеspоnsе rеspоnsе сurvе. In оthеr wоrds, wе hеаr sоunds аt сеrtаin frеquеnсiеs bеttеr thаn оthеr frеquеnсiеs. This is аn inhеrеnt prоpеrty duе tо thе sizе, shаpе, mаtеriаl, аnd rеlаtivе pоsitiоning оf thе dеviсе . Аs it turns оut, оur еаrs аrе "tunеd" tо rеspоnd thе bеst in thе sаmе rаngе аs whаt саn bе prоduсеd by thе humаn vоiсе.

4. Kronnoz

Kronnoz New Member

I like to listen on a medium level, but sometimes I prefer to try to pop the headphones. Depends on the day :D

5. hurtadoluisalex1

hurtadoluisalex1 New Member

With a few tunes or collections at direct volume, it is harder to hear each instrument or vocal in the track. In this way, turning up the music louder, will now and then permit one to hear those additional sounds with more clarity.

The principle reason many individuals who like uproarious music play tunes boisterously, is on account of they have an enthusiastic association or a passionate reaction to the music. Turning the music volume up is an endeavor to coordinate said people feelings to the melodies feeling. Along these lines music can be utilized as inspiration or a remarkable inverse. Noisy music additionally conceals poor singing by companions, family, or even your own particular voice.

Turning the volume up can make you feel sadder. Turning the volume up can make you feel more joyful. Once in a while uproarious music is a way we demonstrate our emotions.

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit New Member

Usually not. I only listen to very loud music when I go to some show (obviously), and when I'm at home celebrating some specific situation (a party with my family or friends, for example). We all know that listening to very loud music is very harmful to the health of our ears... But sometimes this is inevitable, right?

P.S.: The feeling of listening to loud music is incredible, I have to admit. ;)

7. AlessMeison

AlessMeison New Member

I just to wear headphones before to hear the music so loud, but now i enjoy music just to relax my nervs

8. dnak10

dnak10 New Member

I enjoy listening to music very loud and I get distracted with music very easily. Most of the time I listen to music very loud but the volume depends on my mood.

9. DesA4

DesA4 New Member

I only like listening to music real loud if it doesn't hurt my ears or it's my favorite jam I wanna dance to lol. I'm fine with it as long as the speaker isn't right beside my ear. You can hear the bass better when the music is up loud.

10. NoelRich

NoelRich New Member

For me, it depends. I listen to my music really loudly only if I have on headphones because most of the time I am trying to drown out everything and everyone. I feel more relaxed and I am able to forget about my problems. You can imagine, then, that I get frustrated when someone tries to have a full conversation with me when I have on my headphones! If other people are around and I don't have headphones, I keep my music at a considerate volume.

11. EmS6

EmS6 New Member

It totally depends on my mood, but mostly I prefer music at a regular volume. If I'm in a good mood, then I'll turn it up in my car. Most of the time I keep it to myself in headphones. However, I can turn it up there if I'm happy or feel like it. It all comes down to how you feel at the moment.

12. kasunjoes

kasunjoes New Member

I do like to listen to music with high volume mostly techno and electronic music. Unfortunately I don't get many chances to that since my mom is slow songs lover. If there is a party I would obviously turn the volume up to the maximum.

13. AnthonyB

AnthonyB New Member

I hate that I love to listen to music so loud. I know it'ts horrible for your ears and probably your brain. Plus I love to listen to hip hop. I need a heavy 808 bass. I need chest-knocking bass that I can feel in my throat. I love trap music because I grew up in the south. I should note that I mean real trap music and not that watered down trash that the industry nowadays. Anyway, with that being said, I don't hink there's any other way to listen to trap music other than peak volume.

14. Meet

Meet New Member

I do enjoy it and mostly when the song has those uplifting happy hardstyle melodic tunes. The energy makes me feel happy and even inspires me to work harder to achieve my goals. Adding to the point, I always listen to loud music only on speakers. Listening loud music on your headphones can do some serious damage to the ears.

15. macgirl68

macgirl68 New Member

No I don't enjoy listening to loud music. Honestly, anything too loud causes a buzzing/hum in my ears that is quite annoying. I don't go to concerts too often because of this and when I do I usually wear ear plugs. Without ear plugs there would be no way for me to enjoy the show.

16. Alaxror12

Alaxror12 New Member

I don't tend to play my music to loud. If I do I have headphones on and make sure that it can't be heard from the outside. I really don't like it when people play there music way too loud. Especially if it is a genre or song I really don't care for. I just find it more convenient to use earbuds. It helps give me a bit of isolation from the world and peace.

17. ashleiy

ashleiy New Member

Loud music lifts up my spirit. I love to dance and every time I am feeling low, upset or just over it, loud music comes to the rescue. Currently listening to ''Rara" by Tecno. Love the beats and the message in that song. Mater piece.

18. Tiile24

Tiile24 New Member

I think listening to music loud or low depends largely on your mood at the time. Sometimes you just wanna go wild and crazy. Hence, the "loud" music. Sometimes too you want it low and slow. Again, it depends on your mood. The keyword here is "mood". For me, I mostly listen to music at moderate volume. I feel extreme high volume music sends out a negative image of yourself; a crazy and wild personality.
    However, it all depends on your mood. What's your mood right now?? High or low?? :D

19. Qasim Anwar

Qasim Anwar New Member

Obviously and especially when the music is of my type or mines favorite, then no one can forbid me to listen out loud. But as it creates a lot of disturbance to others too that's why I put a limit on that and only prefer to listen at loud sound when no one is at home. It is also good to listen really loud when I have a get together with my friends at home.

20. solehah1293

solehah1293 New Member

It will depends on the situation. If you are wearing a headphone or an earphone, you might become deaf if you hear the music really loud. I personally love to listen to the music with an average sound, not too loud and not too soft.

I love to work while listening to a music but I will turn off if I want to focus only for the job. If I am cleaning the house, I will turn on the music a little bit loud as it can be heard by other family members too. It will be boring if you cleaning quietly.