IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you have a music playlist?

Discussion in 'Music' started by rhonda farley, Nov 11, 2018.

1. rhonda farley

rhonda farley New Member

Do you have a music playlist? If so, what platform do you enjoy listening to your playlist from? Also, what kind of music is on your playlist?

Personally, I have a playlist on YouTube. I have various music on the playlist, mostly country music, classic rock, pop and a few easy listening tunes.

What's on your playlist?

2. nrnlss

nrnlss New Member

I have a lot of music playlist, in various music player applications. In my Spotify I have local indie music playlist, best of Mayday Parade playlist and mix pop-punk songs playlist. In my SoundCloud I have different playlist too, there are a lot of asmr artist in SoundCloud, so in my SoundCloud all of my playlist are different asmr sounds. I have more playlist in different application, but they are similar to the playlist that I have mentioned.

3. Katherine Non

Katherine Non New Member

I have a playlist on my phone, one of my playlist is Christian music which I listen to when negativity is surrounding me, it helps soothe and calm me. Another one is 90's boy bands which I loved as a teenager! Another is very old music from around 60's and 70's, and I have a playlist on new songs, and then another one for my Korean, Japanese and Chinese music.

4. MzFrenchie420

MzFrenchie420 New Member

5. MzFrenchie420

MzFrenchie420 New Member

Rhonda,

That is an amazing question. Though it seems like a simple answer, it forces one to stop and think for a minute. And to answer your question, yes, I do have a music playlist. I have a few. They're all on Apple Music, which is not my favorite platform, by far, but it's free because my dad shared his Family group plan with me.

On this music playlist, I have some of the greatest songs I have ever heard. These include, "All Your Fault," by Kanye West and Big Sean, "Me, Myself & I," by G-Eazy and Bebe Rexha, and "No Smoke" by YoungBoy Never Broke Again. The latter may sound like a new name to most, but he's this amazing rapper from Los Angeles.