IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you like having little children around you or not?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by rightman, Jul 21, 2017.

1. rightman

rightman New Member

Some people don’t like having the company of little children around them for various reasons. Some say the children constitute a nuisance to them by reason of their loud noises make when playing around them. Some say they are fund of destroying their properties like breaking of glass cups or plates each they use them thereby bringing about increased cost of kitchen utensils by replacement. There are just so many versions out there of why some persons don’t like having the company of little children around them. They seem to come to common conclusion that these little children can overwhelm them with their issues.

I do shear in these people’s concerns though but not entirely. Because I always remember that I was once a little child and actually did some of those things they are complaining of. For that reason and among others, I like having little children around me. How about you? Do you like having little children around you?

2. MusicFlow

MusicFlow New Member

Sometimes I'm very glad to have them around and I enjoy talking with them. On the other hand, when I'm nervous, I can't stand them. They are loud, stupid and when they start talking about things which are bothering them I just can't keep it together. They are always making drama about anything.

3. lxst

lxst New Member

No, not at all. They are loud, whiny, disruptive, and prone to accidents. In family gatherings I always find a spot furthest away from the little kids. My parents claim I was an angel as a kid, but I've yet to meet one myself.