IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you listen to christian songs like Hillsong?

Discussion in 'Music' started by cupcake20, Apr 19, 2015.

1. cupcake20

cupcake20 New Member

If you are a born again Christian then surely you have heard a lot of a few of songs by Hillsong. I grew up listening to Christian music and the songs by Hillsong is very popular in our house. It is good for praise and worship inside the house and in the church. We also sing a few of their song in our church where I attend every Sunday. Moreover, you can also check out the albums of Jeremy Camp, Don Moen and many more Christian artists who created wonderful and blessed music. How do you find Christian music?

2. abbey

abbey Member

I don't know hillsong but i sure do listen to a lot of gospel music. They just don't work on your emotions, they touch the soul, make you reflect and see how empty you are without God

3. Eunbi Jung

Eunbi Jung New Member

I do listen to Gospel songs. These Christian songs touch your heart and your soul, making you feel loved and empowered to glorify God and give your all to Him. I know a few, like Don Moen's songs, because these songs are really heartfelt and keeps me going through the day. Hillsongs are also great for praise and worship.

4. Jethro Roland Danocup

Jethro Roland Danocup New Member

Yes, I like and love listening to Hillsong and other Christian music. It makes me feel that God is always there for me and it motivates to do good at all times. The lyrics are meaningful and I somehow sing with it as it plays. I heard that music is a medicine, maybe this would be the proof.