IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you love rap music?

Discussion in 'Music' started by JoesNjau, Oct 5, 2018.

1. JoesNjau

JoesNjau New Member

I love rap music, my favourite rappers being 2 Chainz, Young Thug, Drake, Weezy and Rick Ross. Rap music is great listening to. It keeps me entertained and psyched up.

Listening to a great rap in the morning keeps your mood great throughout the day.

2. Haleigh Bedsole

Haleigh Bedsole New Member

Yes! I love rap music! I enjoy J.Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Cardi B, and Lil Baby.

JoesNjau likes this.
  3. ArtGeminiVinta

ArtGeminiVinta New Member

I used to spat on rap music before, but that was because I was too young to pay close attention to the lyrics, let alone catch up to it. Now, I can't say I love every rap song I hear, but I do love rap music that makes sense, not just about girls' booties or what. My favorite rapper is Kendrick Lamar; he raps from the soul. Every word is sharp. Even though I can't relate to his story, I do feel the pain and the struggle behind it, and that, I think, is what makes me love rap music. I guess, in the end, it just really comes down to the storytelling.

4. Juno Jayn

Juno Jayn New Member

I love rap music, but not the lyrics. I actually find the music itself great but I like to jam out to my music and sing along, and I don't want to do that if the lyrics make me uncomfortable. I tend to enjoy less angry or aggressive rap because the more aggressive songs give me anxiety, especially coupled with the lyrics of most of those kinds of songs.

5. ghaith

ghaith New Member

Offcourse, it is one of the best music genres out there. The idea of throwing a bunch of words that flow on a rytheme while giving it some background music is ammazing.

6. AdriEvans

AdriEvans New Member

I love rap, especially if it holds a great significance in its lyrics. I despise rap songs that all talk about the same infamous topics of drugs, money, cars, etc. I can, however, appreciate a good rap song with meaning to it.

7. chinita1208

chinita1208 New Member

Yes! I love rap music even if sometimes or most of the time I cannot sing a long with the song because of its rapid way of singing. But still it makes me happy and on the mood whenever I heard a rap song maybe because of its beat.