IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you make money blogging?

Discussion in 'Business' started by vadze, May 23, 2015.

1. vadze

vadze New Member

Have you ever make money online? Do you know how to blog? Have you ever made some bucks from your blog?

If your answer to any of this questions is yes or know, you can get some information from this post.

When they mention blogging, many think it is some difficult thing to do. Blogging, especially Google blog is just like creating Facebook account and posting on Facebook.

Just search on Google on how to blog and try it and see. It is very simple and you can start making money almost instant.

If you have a blog and you don't make money from it, it is a great loss. Get one of the ad networks accounts and integrate the code into your blog and start making money from the clicks to those the ads.

Adsense is great but difficult to get. You can look for AdSense alternatives and get approved instant and start making money.

CPA marketing is one of the easiest you can make huge income. Look for CPA networks and promote their offers.

Make sure you have quality content because that will keep people coming back and your income will continue.

kammy likes this.
  2. kingcool52

kingcool52 New Member

I've made a few dollars when I owned a gaming blog but to be honest you would need to have a massive blog that recieves millions of visitors a day to earn a decent amount of revenue from the blog. Most blogs would earn money from showing advertisements to its readers and maybe having partnerships with other sites and competitions

3. Cierra

Cierra New Member

I currently do not make money blogging, because I have not added anything that could make me any money. My blog is very new with only a few posts so I really want to work on posting a lot of good, quality content there first before I look to make any money off of it. When I do decide that it is at a stable stage and I am ready to make money off of it, I will probably start off with Google Adsense and/or Chitika (another advertisement company with a few unique advertisement types). I will probably also sell sponsored posts or reviews.

4. gabyn8r

gabyn8r New Member

I would love to know which is the best way or site to make money blogging.

5. kammy

kammy New Member

Vadze you have made some salient points in your post which I will be taking into consideration; interesting indeed. I am in the process of getting my blog started however putting together quality content can be challenging. I just need to put some quality time in getting it up and running and get it monetized.

6. Kevar7

Kevar7 New Member

So far I have made just a dollar and some scents. However, I will be applying more strategies to combat such poor ROI. There fore, I will be using Sposored review, Affiliate referrals, Pay-To-Promote links. I will be making my blog more engaging so that viewers will have practical and call to action information.

7. Portia

Portia New Member

Perhaps you could explain what "CPA" marketing actually is, because I have no idea.

Making money is great but not doing it is not necessarily a "waste". People blig for different reasons and money maybe be secondary or not part of it at all.

Most of my blogs, I write them for fun or for a non-monetary goal. Several have no monetization at all as I feel it would create a conflict of interest, undermine the aesthetic or impact of the site, or create conflict and complications on a multi-author blog that I think we are better off without.