IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you prefer to go to the gym or workout at home?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by blueleaf, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Amanda2801

Amanda2801 New Member

I personally prefer to work out at home. I used to be a member of the gym however I could no longer afford to keep it up. I know workout in the comfort of my living room and use things around the house to help eg I use cans for weights. I enjoy doing it like this as I don't have the pressures of people looking at me.

2. spike1206

spike1206 New Member

I prefer to go to the gym to workout because there are more machines and weights available at a much lower cost to you than purchasing your own equipment. The gym offers you a large array of machines and weights to train in whatever area you want to and often include treadmill and aerobic machines. The gym offers all of this equipment at a much lower cost than if you attempted to purchase your own equipment and many gyms are open most hours of the day, allowing you to go whenever you like.

3. aman neekhra

aman neekhra New Member

I think nature is the best enviornment for workout. Make it in a nautral way.
    So i will prefer gym in a garden.

4. lilac123

lilac123 New Member

I prefer working out at the gym because I have no equipment at home so the exercises that I am able to do are very limited. In addition, it motivates me to push myself harder when I see other people working out and if I already took the time to get to the gym, I feel like I might as well make the most of it. On the other hand, when I am at home I am often tempted to take breaks by surfing the net or by watching some TV and my workouts are not as effective.

5. Tuphan143

Tuphan143 New Member

I in person like better to visit the gymnasium. I desire once I am encircled by folks that have a similar goal as Pine Tree State it pushes Pine Tree State. I sometimes pack my gymnasium bag and go straight from work. That method I even have a routine and that i dedicate 130-2hrs to understanding a minimum of four days per week. I found that once I tried to figure out reception i might get distracted to simply. once your at the gymnasium even while not a trainer it's onerous to quit. once i am exhausted and assume i can not do any longer I simply look to my left/right and see somebody who's centered and killing it. And Pine Tree State being the contender i'm begin going even tougher.

6. Kimika

Kimika New Member

I prefer working out at home mainly because it's so much cheaper. Well not actually cheaper but you don't need to pay a dime just to exercise. Another reason I prefer home work out is simply because I don't want anyone to see me working out. I'm a bit shy in terms of "moving" in front of someone else, unless they are so close to me like my family or my friends. Some people prefer going to the gym than working out alone at home because they say it's more fun and you get to meet new friends. Well working out at home is more fun for me since I am free to do everything I wish to and I'm so fine with that :D

7. Ayinna

Ayinna New Member

I prefer to work out in a gym than at home. The home is no place for workouts. That's just the truth. The gym is a place where you can get all the right equipments and help that you need in working out. So why would I choose to work out at home? No way.

I love working out in the gym because that's where I can get valuable information and instructions from instructors, trainers and other likeminds. Most times when we are working out, we might be doing the wrong thing without being aware of it. Then imagine what happens if you are at home with no one to correct you.

Again, the gym is like a place for inspiration. You get to see people who tell you how long and hard it was(and still is) for them to keep that amazing body that you envy. In the process, one ends up getting motivated not to give up in keeping fit. Being at home won't give you any of that.

8. Jamilah

Jamilah New Member

I have insomnia and G.E.R.D. So I have to get that fixed before I go hardcore at the gym. I definitely plan on getting better this year.

9. Nellybeauty

Nellybeauty New Member

I workout at home. It's more conducive and free for me. At home I will have all the time I need to exercise and keep my body fit than rushing out to gym where I won't feel free and will be timing myself with the other people that will come to keep their body fit.

Well, at home I can run for about 50 minutes without getting tired after that I will still do some aerobic exercise which will last upto 20 minutes.

Meanwhile, in a day I can workout on my body for about an hour plus each day which I don't think that I can last at gym. That is why I prefer to work out at home because I will feel relaxed both in my mind and body.