IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Do you think education is necessary to become rich?

Discussion in 'Education' started by nemanjanp, Sep 27, 2015.

1. dudumodu

dudumodu New Member

Thanks for that great reminder that , aside from having acquired education, be it in class or elsewhere , getting rich requires '
    the ability to continue learning, growing, and providing value for their employer.' and society. This is useful at all times but especially if you live and work in an age of rapid technology change over. It is the reason that some highly successful people suddenly find themselves impoverished. They are unable to make the change over.

2. BrevinSittoni

BrevinSittoni New Member

I wouldn't be quick to say no neither will I be quick in saying yes. Education gives you the added advantage in securing a job especially if you're seeking a professional job. Since you'll be versed with knowledge and skills required in the job market. However this wouldn't necessarily mean you're Successful. There are self made billionaires out there who didn't necessarily finish their higher level education but they're successful. This is because most of them established themselves in other areas of their lives eg talents.

In conclusion therefore, I would say, though education is a crucial thing in the life of any human being, it's not necessarily the key to success.

3. Elijah ndiritu92@gmaina

Elijah ndiritu92@gmaina New Member

No,I don't think Education is that necessary for someone success.It is obvious that we have many people who are very educated,but are very useless in the society at large.I personally believe that , passion is the key. You have passion in something,then determination follows and that is it.passion and determination are the key factors for someone's success.

4. Mariam

Mariam New Member

I'm sorry to say but being educated doesn't mean being rich. It's kind of vice versa because the rich people are rarely the ones with university degree. I think that wanting to become rich is a setback to becoming rich. If you're trying to study hard just in order to become rich, you'll lose passion and drive for the things you might like which can bring you the money. Money can't be a goal to life there's a lot more to it

5. dudumodu

dudumodu New Member

Being educated in the general sense doesn't have anything to do with being rich BUT being financially educated has everything to do with it. That is the dividing line.

6. Reyhan Williams

Reyhan Williams New Member

I believe that we can all agree that a majority of individuals aspire to be rich, and the most typical reply is to study hard and achieve too grades. But it is hard to do so, when you are bombarded by instances in the media where high school dropouts have created their own businesses and are earning millions. The pressure to succeed has driven many to consider the education system as a means to provide for oneself in the future, as you have. Perdonally, I find that it depends on how you want to earn your living. For the routes in particular fields such as stock exchange, a considerable amount of research should be taken and an understanding of the process is necessary to hopefully earn a living. As long as you have a clear goal, and the steps to do so outlined, you should be able to reach your goal without perusing further education, if it is not mandatory.

7. Andrey Conte

Andrey Conte New Member

No. Of course education helps you to become wise, and wise people usually come to wealth naturally, but in the capitalist world we live, I believe that the wit to undertake at the right time, have a good strategy and work hard, furthermore, are a kind of key to wealth. Know what to do and at the right time and direct your efforts well, whether or not well educated. Also, I have a personal idea that money doesn't make you rich, but wisdom does indeed bring a very great inner comfort that provides lasting happiness, greater than money can provide.

8. valentine

valentine New Member

I think education is meant for wisdom. Even if you cannot succed to pass your exams ,there is still hope that you can become rich only when apply some small logic.

9. Taka

Taka New Member

I really don’t think that education is a must to become reach. What you need is skill. Once you discover you are good at something and a apply common knowledge to it, you are good to go.