IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Do you think education is necessary to become rich?

Discussion in 'Education' started by nemanjanp, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Muhammad Zaid Khan

Muhammad Zaid Khan New Member

First of all we have to redefine our perspective on education. There's education that a child gets by going to school and learning a specific syllabus. Then there's the education of that he received by seeing a customer barganing in the market.
    Which one will most likely give the child the knowledge on how to make money?

2. Jaye Candice Ramintas

Jaye Candice Ramintas New Member

It’s a big NO! Though Education is important for everyone to achieved I believed it’s not necessary if your goal is to get rich. If one person is with big dreams and determination to reach his dreams then nothing would stop you from becoming rich. I’ve know a few who actually graduated from college but until now they are still struggling to survive their everyday life.

3. Xaimen

Xaimen New Member

I don't believe education is necessary. There are many jobs that pay above the minimum wage and do not require any education. I also think that if you take this route you could potentially make more money than someone who still has 4+ more years of school before they start making a load of money.

4. Veize

Veize New Member

I think neither of them is necessary. Especially when a kid is forced to educate itself, the child will most likely not want to learn it. A person should find something that they like naturally and then educate themselves in that matter. Books and Online Tutorials are most of the time way more informative than school is. In school you barely really ever speak about your life after school is over. You should educate yourself in a way so that you are well prepared for the actual later on life.