IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Does LeBron stay in Cleveland? Or where do you think he will go?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by dseibert7, Jun 19, 2015.

1. dseibert7

dseibert7 New Member

LOTS AND LOTS of speculation that LeBron will leave Cleveland,once again, same with Kevin Love. But, do you think he will leave? And if so where do you believe he will go?

2. tlcrocket

tlcrocket New Member

I do believe LeBron will stay in Cleveland, at least one more year. He made such a big deal about leaving and then such a big deal about coming back to "bring a Championship" he really has to stay. Simply put, he has unfinished business, and knows he certainly has a better chance with a healthy Kyrie and Kevin Love. I also think he knows leaving again without a Championship tarnishes his legacy.

I also think on a personal level, he and his family are happier being back home. LeBron isn't going anywhere.

3. Timothy Johnson

Timothy Johnson New Member

There is speculation that LeBron James will once again leave the Cleveland Cavilers. This speculation is much to do about nothing. If James brings a championship to the city of Cleveland he will be a hero to a hopeless sports town. He understands what that accomplishment would mean for his legacy.

4. ARS617

ARS617 New Member

Lebron is not going anywhere. Akron is where he grew up and he knows he would be vilified if left now (again). The Cavs put up a strong showing in the NBA finals against Golden State even without Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, and Anderson Varejao. Next year, he will have all three of those guys with him and I think it will be a very different story in the NBA finals when all of those players are healthy and ready to go.

5. PDUNCAN123

PDUNCAN123 New Member

Of course Lebron will stay in Cleveland! He will play next year win a championship and be satisfied. Although I believe he will leave once he continues to lose in the years to come.

6. elisheva99

elisheva99 New Member

Yes he will stay in Cleveland. There has been way too much fuss over him moving from team to team. Even with the loss I think he should be happy with what they were able to accomplish this season. The chemistry will get better and they will have a great year next season.

7. Bohumil1919

Bohumil1919 New Member

Lebron will stay in Cleveland. He went back on a mission he was so close to achieving. With a healthy Irving and Love next year I think he's going to do it. He almost did it by himself this year. Kyrie being out really hurt the Cavaliers.

8. Costo

Costo New Member

Firstly, I agree with the fact that he is not going anywhere again. I believe that he has already achieved what he left for in the first instance (rings). I was one of the disappointed folks when he made that move and I will say why. I grew up in the 90's where it was all about loyalty and hard work, not just about winning rings and making money. I had the privilege to see stars like Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, just to name a few, maintain their team through thick and thin. Iverson never won a single ring, but his loyalty will forever remain and he is considered one of the greats. Lebron has potential and is already considered one of the best ever (in his generation) to have played the sport. I honestly believe however that had he played in the 90's he would not have been such a major hype. As for the upcoming NBA finals 2016, I don't believe Love or Irving will make a major difference. The NBA has proven lately that a lot of promising players can reach and win NBA playoffs. If you don't believe me just ask Steve Kerr. My two cents.