IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Does Yoga help?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Zephaniah, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Zephaniah

Zephaniah New Member

I usually see my mother doing Yoga and when I gave it a try one day I didn't find it to be of any benefit to me. On your own point of view, tell me how Yoga can be of benefit.

2. Hossam

Hossam New Member

If you're looking to get a greek god sculpted body with massive pecs, a v-shaped back and chiseled abs, then i guess yoga isn't for you. But a yoga session can be more hard than you think.
    Just like any sport you start out light and easy then you go hard. Yoga hosts many demanding exercises like the crow pose or the handstand which require a lot of strength, balance and flexibility.

3. ark3358

ark3358 New Member

Yoga is a method of discipline, which involves a system of physical, mental and spiritual practices for the purpose of uniting your body, mind and soul. By systematic practice of Yoga postures (asanas), breathing exercises (Pranayama) and meditation, you can awaken the energy centers in your body and reach the state of super consciousness, which is the highest state of awareness.

Yoga will keep you away from diseases and doctors. You know prevention is better than cure. Yoga is prevention; not cure. It is a way of life suitable for people of all ages, which does not need any investment, except your persistence.