IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

dota or mobile legends?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Garrylyn Pangan, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Garrylyn Pangan

Garrylyn Pangan New Member

I prefer mobile legends because its so easy to play and you can play it on your mobile phone not unlike the dota you can only play on the computer and laptop. and mobile legends there are lots of players.

2. khris

khris New Member

Mobile legends. When it come to the interface it is more appealing to me specially for the Items because it is more organized. Just what Garrylyn Pangan said Mobile legend can be played on both, PC or Mobile phones. There is also a lot of modes in this game that they offer like the new mode update which is "survival mode" where 33 teams compete until the times run out or one team remain.

3. lindbergh

lindbergh New Member

[​IMG]
    Dota is primarily played on a PC while Mobile Legends is primarily played on a smartphone. I no longer play a lot of PC games. But I do play a lot of games on my smartphone and Mobile Legends my favorite. I play a lot of ML with my friends during lunch break and after working hours. It's very easy to team up and play against others.

It's fun as it promotes teamwork and camaraderie. We also often joke around while playing and we even troll the rival team. It's what makes this so much fun. Since ML is a smarphone based game, you can play it while sitting up or lying down. While on the bus or the cafeteria or in your bed.

If you're into MOBA games, I definitely recommend Mobile Legends. That's until Lol: Wild Rift comes out for mobile. :)

P.S. My favorite hero is Hanzo.