IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

DSL vs Prepaid internet

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Fergus1234, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Fergus1234

Fergus1234 New Member Administrator

My internet connection got disconnected because I can’t pay my internet bills after a medical emergency happened. I decided to buy a Prepaid Pocket Wi-Fi router so I can temporarily have internet connection while I am saving money to pay my internet bill which is about $200.

I won’t tell you the brand of the prepaid internet I am using right now but I really regret buying it because my internet connection is currently slow. I have been working hard so I can earn the amount I needed. Once I succeed to restore my Broadband Internet connection, I will stop using this prepaid mess I am using now. I am not allowed to download things and watch long videos online with prepaid.

I decided t share this to warn everyone about how frustrating prepaid internet connection is. It is not worth it not even in emergency cases. If you needed to use internet in case of emergency like mine, just rent a computer on a cybercafé.
    I hope I can achieve my goal to restore my broadband connection so I can enjoy a fast internet connection again.