IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Effects of alcohol to the body

Discussion in 'Health' started by Ben Benny, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Ben Benny

Ben Benny New Member

We all know that too much consumption of alcohol can be very harmful to the body.Alcohol can cause abnormal activation of digestive enzymes produced by the pancreas.These enzymes can lead to inflammation known as pancreatitis which can bring complications to the body. It can also cause liver disease which leads to toxins and waste buildup in the body.It can also lead to a low blood sugar level when the pancreas and the liver aren't functioning well.Sometimes alcohol may cause dependency because people who drink heavily may develop a physical and emotional dependency.

2. Blessyn

Blessyn New Member

One of the effects alcohol does to the body that some people dont know is that it causes diabetes

3. Alphids

Alphids New Member

The negative effects of alcohol consumption are listless, when the benefits are so few that cannot fill a half of a page if written in a number list. The vice-alcohol drinking has brought in evils such as self inflicted diseases, divorces, bankruptcies, suicides, murders, severe accidents, depressions, loss of jobs and family neglect to mention just a few.

I curse who ever discovered alcohol, he should have drank it to his or her death. Alcohol, despite being a source of liveliness to a number of people its con's are too many and they out weigh the benefits. It should no only be restricted, but be totally banned all over the world

4. houd

houd New Member

Alcohol leads to chronic health conditions associated with poor nutrition, and worsen your health, it affects your brain and liver , stomach and blood pressure and may cause obesity,problems with calcium and may even lead to premature death .

Also, alcohol may damage your liver and may even cause some life threatening conditions.Birth defect , aggression and accidents, not to mention that by drinking alcohol you kind of lose time , hangovers and head pain may last several days. Relationships problems, addicton, work problems are all reasons that made me believe that alcohol may totally ruin your life and health forever, and that's a very strong reason why i think i would never drink it for the rest of my life.

5. irina

irina New Member

The effect may be quite positive if to drink wisely. Red Wine Contains Powerful Plant Compounds and Antioxidants, Including Resveratrol. ... This antioxidant has been linked with many health benefits, including fighting inflammation and blood clotting, as well as reducing the risk of heart disease and cancer. Drink alcohol wisely!

6. Filzay

Filzay New Member

There are many dangerous effects of alcohol to the body. Alcohol can change our typical behavior and we make smart decisions without the mental clarity because of this. It can also cause blackouts. We wake up with no recollection of what we did while drinking alcohol.