IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Exercise for Health

Discussion in 'Health' started by AundoPhil, Feb 13, 2022.

1. AundoPhil

AundoPhil New Member

A lot of health professionals around the globe are encouraging exercise as part of health. There are many types of exercises, both aerobic and anaerobic. Whichever the exercise, the goal is one- to lead a healthier life.
    I remember my days back in school, we used to play soccer, run, and even skip ropes. There was a whole lesson set aside for physical education. In my mind, I thought that the P.E lesson was meant to waste our time, because I valued real classes very much. Little did i know that, the P.E hour was even more important than the normal classes.
    Exercises play a vital role in our lives, such as, maintaining our overall body weight, keeping away weight related illnesses, boosting our immunity, Strengthening our muscles and bones, among other benefits. It is recommended that all individuals, of all ages, should engage themselves in physical exercises.

2. Paloma

Paloma New Member

For all human beings, exercise is mandatory. It maintains weight and prevents disease, and also reduces stress. We should do exercise regularly to live healthy lives.