IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

"Family Friendly" Holiday Parks

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by CAELI, Aug 17, 2017.

1. CAELI

CAELI New Member

You get a lot of camping and touring sites that claim to be "Family Friendly", but are they really? A site that I regularly visit claims to be Family Friendly but it really isn't. There is a Kids Club in the morning, normally there is an activity during the day for children, and at night there are several activities which include: Party dances, children's bingo and different games. For adults there is normal bingo and entertainment later in the evening. But for teenagers? There is nothing. There is an arcade on site, but apart from that there is nothing for us. If I'm honest, I think there are things that the sites could do to improve this. There is an old building that was previously used for the kids club, that is no longer used and is just wasting space. They could quite easily do it up and make it a space for teenagers only. It's just something that annoys me, sorry for ranting. Has anyone else been to a holiday park like this? or is it only me that is annoyed by something like this.