IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Favorite all-time show?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by fuzyon, Apr 15, 2015.

1. fuzyon

fuzyon New Member

For me it's definitely "The Mentalist". It recently ended, in february and I've been craving a show similar to this one since then.
    I can't get over how this show was very well put togheter, the actors were amazing and the characters they were portraying were perfectly mixing into the story.

2. kamigreed

kamigreed New Member

My favorite all time show is "How I Met Your Mother". It is the first series that I have put in effort and dedication to watch and complete the whole entire seasons. My favorite character in the show is Barney Stinson or known as Neil Patrick Harris. He is a great guy with a good sense of humor and even despite being gay, I'll still love to see him in another show some day.

3. Fini5h

Fini5h New Member

For me, I would say "The Legend of Korra". As a kid I loved Avatar The Last Airbender but since I've grown up, I've found Korra to be so much more entertaining and fun to watch. (Don't get me wrong I still love Avatar The Last Airbender) Sadly though, there won't be a sequel to Korra as there was to ATLA.

4. Clannoobz

Clannoobz New Member

My favorite show of all time would probably be Spongebob Squarepants. The countless hours I've spent watching the show after coming home on schooldays could probably equate to the most time I've spent on any single activity ever. Spongebob is such a ubiquitous show that everyone knows, so much so that it helped me make friends throughout my childhood. Subtle Campfire Song Song, F.U.N. Song, and striped sweater references connected me to so many other likeminded kids and kept me from being all alone growing up. My love of Spongebob isn't simply because it's a great, simple, fun show; it has a strong nostalgic connection to me that shaped my personality and gave me friends that have lasted to this day. It really is a wonderful show.

5. Blur

Blur New Member

I think "Party of Five" is my most favorite TV show. First, this is the one I grew up with. It has become a part of my life back then. I must admit that I have learned a couple of lessons from each episode. I never expected anything from it other than see the hottest stars of that generation. Second, the show is heavy on family values and often times I see myself in each character.

6. Dinbanks

Dinbanks Member

I would have to say my all time favorite show was Law and Order.

7. Cindy Moten

Cindy Moten New Member

My favorite all time show is kinder-garden cop. This movie has some funny moments. I love the small children. This is now an old movie but, This was good movie watching back then. The story line was good and it was good against bad, or maybe the other way around. I will always remember Arnold S. Arnold was my hero. I have grown up now and no longer need him but, i thought he could save the world! I enjoyed his "strong" role and nice voice. I am sure i have many favorites but, this one movie will always be true in my mind! Forever.

8. kittenz7

kittenz7 New Member

Not to be a cliche but Breaking Bad would be it.
    I can be confident to say that everyone who has seen the show would agree when I say that every actor on this show is in excellence at playing their characters. As regards to the story, it will blow your mind with each and every tear jerking, heart pounding episode. As opposed to others, you won’t ever see what's coming easily. And you'll definitely never know who's going to break bad next - or be the victim. This show could be the definition pure genius. Breaking Bad shows absolute brilliance considering its simplicity. The writing is simple and powerful; written in both detailed and broad strokes where nothing is said without a profound deeper meaning behind it. The most simple and ordinary interactions have symbolic meaning. Needless to say, it is filled and packed like a bodybuilder’s bicep!

9. sugarbooger

sugarbooger New Member

I can't commit to an "all time" favorite show because I do everything in phases. Six months ago, my answer would have been "Ink Master". Right now, it is currently "Community". It is written incredibly well and takes you on a twenty minute journey. It has really rich characters and the subtleties are my favorite part of the show. It went off air, but there was a Twitter campaign to bring it back from the dead. Yahoo Screen now airs the show.

Living in the Netflix and Hulu generation, I am now incapable of normal tv watching. I must only watch in marathon form. I will go through all seasons of a show and when they are exhausted, I will move on to what will then become my newest "all time" favorite show.

10. Veronica M.

Veronica M. New Member

I think my all time favorite show right now would definitely be Steven Universe. It's such a great cartoon show which surprised me for a Cartoon Network show because to me, the quality of shows have pretty much gone down.. Well, I thought that when I used to have it. But this show, it has surpassed that thought. Rebecca Sugar has written such an elaborate and interesting story using genderless creatures in the form of gems! I don't know, it's really amazing to me and has completely entrapped me for the last like three months or so. It's been awhile since I have enjoyed a show as much as this one.