IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

FC Barcelona Or Real Madrid ?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ATM, Dec 23, 2015.

1. ATM

ATM New Member

Hi every Body,:)

What is Ur Best Team
    Barcelona Or Real ? o_O

2. zombie43211

zombie43211 New Member

Barcelona because legends were in that team and it has Messi in that team.

I would pick Messi over Ronaldo any day.

3. youglivvy

youglivvy New Member

You just cant give a verdict for this. but at present, Barcelona are better than Real Madrid. Still judging the teams by their performance in the recent el-clasico, both teams are equally good, but Barcelona got the result at the end.

4. Kamil795

Kamil795 New Member

I dont like both of teams, but if i must choose someone, then i will choose Real Madrid

5. Allan Origa

Allan Origa New Member

I will always pick Barcelona over Real Madrid every time this question is put to me. Barcelona is an excellent team, the way they play is just flawless, It is not about one person in the Barcelona team, it always has been the team.
    People can argue that they have all the stars, Messi, Neymar, Suarez and the rest but for me is how they are able to put their status aside and just play as a team. Some people may say that about Real Madrid but for me I don't see that in them.

6. patrickkenyi

patrickkenyi New Member

I am a Barcelona fan and have been for a while. I was initially drawn to Barcelona by Ronaldinho, who is my favorite player of all time. Since then, I have enjoyed watching some of the world's most exiting players win multiple trophies for the team I love. It is amazing how they have managed to keep the standard so high for so long. Currently, Messi is my favorite player on the team, followed by Neymar and Iniesta.

7. RaulSTARRR

RaulSTARRR New Member

I'm a Real Madrid fan, but I'm not that kind of fan to hate Barcelona.

8. splash_p

splash_p New Member

Over the last decade Barcelona have been the better team. They have developed a lot of great players like Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Messi Busquets etc. In recent times they have also bought some of the best players in the world like Neymar, Suarez, Rakitic and Mascherano. As a result they have won the league 6 times out of 10 and the champions league 4 out of 10 times.

Real Madrid have a great team with Ronaldo, Rodriguez, Benzema and Bale. It would have been the best team in any league other than the one with Barcelona because Barcelona are not just the best team in Spain but the best in the world right now.