IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Fortnite Vs Apex Vs PUBG

Discussion in 'Games' started by Nasreddine Fekih, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Nasreddine Fekih

Nasreddine Fekih New Member

which one do you all prefer

2. Xaimen

Xaimen New Member

I've been playing Fortnite for the longest but now that Apex is out I am leaning towards it more and playing it more often than Fortnite.

3. sydney

sydney New Member

apex has a better setting and platform other than only having one game play option

4. farhan ashraf

farhan ashraf New Member

I like PUBG a lot as it is very popular nowadays with high graphics and a lot of players online at a time.
    It has a variety of guns and weapons with awesome vehicles as well.
    It is an addictive game, so just minimize playing PUBG.
    You have to play this game with cautions as there are many players in it, and you may get killed soon.

YourSelf99999 likes this.
  5. YourSelf99999

YourSelf99999 New Member

Definitely pubg for the more realism. Fortnite sucks in general and Apex has ridiculously high shields where you have to dump a whole mag into someone before they finally kick it.

6. LucasXD

LucasXD New Member

I definitely prefer the games in this order, Fortnite>Apex Legends>PUBG. Firstly, I think Fortnite is the best because you get into gunfights constantly, you can play with 3 of your friends (instead of 2 with Apex), and Fortnite is getting constant updates and is having new things added. I like Apex Legends because of the unique characters and their skill sets, and the graphics are fantastic. The only thing that I do not appreciate as much about Apex Legends is that there is only one game mode, trios and that there are not as many updates that add new changes or new guns. Finally, we have PUBG, which feels like an inferior game to both Fortnite and Apex. PUBG feels clunky and odd to play. Apex Legends have superior graphics while Fortnite has more interesting mechanics. Overall, I do not care for PUBG in any way, and I believe that the other games stated previously are better.