IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Game of your Dreams

Discussion in 'Games' started by biege, Sep 9, 2016.

1. biege

biege New Member

Have you ever dreamed of a game that you really want play but no one has it yet, or it hasn't materialized yet? I do. If there would be a game that would allow me to role play real life professions in just one game I would definitely get this. Why? Have you been interested in other line of professions but you don't have the luxury of enrolling in schools because the location is overseas or you don't have enough budget to pay the tuition fee? Well, this is the game that I've been hoping someone would develop. A game that would let you learn other languages, subjects, and professions in one and you do the training and actual job in game that would be awesome isn't it? Someone told be that this kind of game already have existed ever since man was created, he told me the name of the game and it's called "Life". :p

2. Chels

Chels New Member

Actually, if you buy The Sims 4 they have a Get to Work (pretty sure that's the title) expansion pack that lets you actually play out various professions. You can solve crimes as a police officer, do experiments as a scientist, and deliver babies as a doctor. You can even have a Sim start and run their own business on it. They also have a free mobile game called The Sims Freeplay and their recent updates have given you the ability to do something extremely similar. Right now the professions you can play on that are a police officer, paranormal investigator, movie star, director, nurse or doctor.

As for my ideal game, I'd love a game where you were stuck on an island and had to survive and build up the island into a huge community. I've played several games about being on a deserted island but they've never been exactly what I wanted.

biege likes this.
  3. Genesis

Genesis New Member

Oh! I certainly have that kind of experience. I am really into building management type of games and that was a few years back, there was no such game. Now we have Simtower, Project highrise etc. Totally got them and still play them to this day!

biege likes this.
  4. biege

biege New Member

Whoa! Thanks @Chels. I never have thought about the Sims game. But I guess I should have mentioned having such game in an MMORPG setting, this way you can interact with other people and you can genuinely apply or improve your own skills. I was thinking of a SAO like game with a punch of Sims. Who did play Ozworld before? It's a pretty good game though it focuses more on Dating.

5. biege

biege New Member

You have a pretty good input there, @Genesis. I'm kind of curious about the games you play aside from the aforementioned titles. I hope you can add more into this. Thank you! :D

6. rz3300

rz3300 New Member

This is tough one, but I would have to say that elements of Zelda are in there, just because those have always been my favorite games to play. That said, though, I know that other games bring a lot more and other features to the table, so it would probably be a combination of both. I am thinking like a Zelda and Halo mixture or story and function, and then maybe some Fallout 4 like graphics in there. It would have to be entertaining though, and think this would work there.