IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Giving Up on WoW

Discussion in 'Games' started by mtlife4me, Jan 18, 2022.

1. mtlife4me

mtlife4me New Member

I have played World of Warcraft off-and-on since vanilla. Each update I have enjoyed for the most part and adapted to. However, the last major update really threw me through a loop. For some reason, I simply hate it. Blizzard likes taking a good thing, trying to make it better, and failing each time.

Has anyone tried going back to Classic World of Warcraft after all this time?

2. LtSnuggs

LtSnuggs New Member

---
    I mean, I tried WOW a few months ago (Sometime last year in August maybe) And I just couldn't get into it. A friend of mine bought me the latest expansion to the game. I forgot what it was called though. Anyway, I played about an hour before I was completely lost in the world. I feel like the game just kind of dropped me off in the middle of nowhere and said "Okay. Play." I didn't even know there was an over-arcing storyline. I think I tried a trial of classic WOW an even longer time ago and I wasn't really impressed. I hear a lot of folks who used to play WOW are coming over to Final Fantasy XIV instead.