IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Has anyone actually made decent money on this site?

Discussion in 'Business' started by Der Kommissar, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Der Kommissar

Der Kommissar New Member

Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually made a decent amount of money on this site? I'm looking for a way to supplement my income, as I have a lot of expenses, and I just wanted to know if it was worth it. Thank you:)

Aggy91 likes this.
  2. Knotical

Knotical New Member

Having used similar sites in the past it really all depends on how much time and effort you put into it. Also, in addition to directly posting on the various forums you will be a member of you should really try to work on building your referrals. Another site I was on, which is now defunct, allowed you to earn points off of what people you referred did, and I was fortunate to find at least one person who like to post a lot. Which made me a nice little bit of a passive income for a while. But you do need to keep at it, otherwise you will feel frustrated with your lack of returns.

Der Kommissar likes this.
  3. smartmom

smartmom New Member

This was a great question. I am looking to earn some extra money and maybe refer others to do the same. I am new here and hoping I am using the site correctly. I am actually posting my first 10 post to see if I can be approved. I have used other sites like this in the past. They can really be fun to use and a way to start a great conversation.

Kieranlewix and QueenofHearts like this.
  4. lc87

lc87 New Member

I'm curious about this, too. I'm also in the process of starting my first ten posts, and though I have other writing assignments, this may turn out to be my favorite. I've yet to interact with many of you, but from the posts I've read and responded to, posters here seem friendly and willing to help out. I'll be watching this thread for future developments, too.

QueenofHearts likes this.
  5. Mohammad

Mohammad New Member

I have heard from somebody . That's you can make around 0.1 dollars per post , but you have to write really qualified posts.
    I mean you have to write posts that answers the questions or discuss the topic of the poster. That's what I have heard. I am starting my first ten posts , I think we all will be approved and will have good time on this site .

6. Flaming_Dorito

Flaming_Dorito New Member

In the FAQ in the content writes section you can see it says you can get $0.05 to $0.13 per post.

You can checkout the FAQ here
    http://theforumwheel.com/faq/

7. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl New Member

I'm new too. Looking forward to making something out of this.

8. Max Sabwa

Max Sabwa New Member

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum too and making my first of the initial ten posts. So far, this seems like a great way to earn some extra cash on the side. It would be good to get feedback from some of the early commenters as inspiration for us newbies.

9. Moranme

Moranme New Member

I have been posting in forums for 8 years so I am thinking of making decent money by posting in theforumwheel.

10. deugfor

deugfor New Member

I am new here in this forum, but it seems a good one to make money. From my research, you can make money here by posting a quality posts that will add value to the topics and members. If you think that you can make money without hard work, then I think you are wrong .

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  11. IkaBula

IkaBula New Member

Agreed - I don't know that I will be seeking to make a full on living from this site or anything like that, as those expectations are just far fetched.
    But I do expect to be able to buy a coffee or two a week with the revenue I can generate . But when you're a young parent, with a full time job even a small income on top of that is a God-send.

12. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

I tried signing up with cj.com to make money and since 2016, I have not made any sales, I get more clicks from some traffic sites but no sales, I tried creating a blog post and I know it is not that good because it really looks like a junk. I was asked to create a website but I need extra income to do that and I know with theforumwheel.com, I might get approved and raise some funds to establish myself.

13. SimonMadingoKaruk

SimonMadingoKaruk New Member

I am new on this site but I have been posting on such forums for two years now. I haven't had much success on other sites due to their low rates. Sites such as forumcoin.com offer $0.01 per credit which is very low and it would take you a lot of effort to earn a decent income. With the fair rates on this site, I am hoping to earn some money!

Plus I enjoy such forums for entertainment and knowledge.:rolleyes:

OT ombudsman likes this.
  14. Davies

Davies New Member

I am new also in this forum but it seems to be legitimate. Looking forward to generate more income to supplement my basic income.
    This site has got a lot of stuff to learn from and good for entertainment. A good site indeed!

15. Rigel401

Rigel401 New Member

I'm just hoping to make something that can help pay for some food. Just something extra. Obviously nobody is getting rich here but if I can make enough to buy some food for me or my cats, that's good enough. I'd be curious to know what the most someone made on this site is.

16. chukz

chukz New Member

I only just posted just about a few posts here, but I have a feeling TFW is going to be worth it. Some of us have spent so much time and resources online, looking for that extra source of income. It was in one of my numerous searches I came across this forum.

I went through the testimonials, and I must say this site promises to be fruitful. We all just have to do our own part excellently well.

17. nosleep3134

nosleep3134 Member

Well on this site I have made a descent amount an immeasurable amount of money plus i get a bonus check
    for correct punction line spacing .It didnt take me but a moment, to get the cash to be paid out in the amount
    that you can make if you want it they pay you bucks but money me im waiting for the christmas bonus that eveyone who works gets
    but you gottta get it in hand. so i guess they'll mail it to me or somthing.

18. Darus

Darus New Member

I am also new to this site but based on what I learned on my researched about this site, they seem legitimate. Once your samples post on this gateway get approved, you can start earning on their partners forums by posting quality contents. I am starting my ten samples post, so I can start earnings some few bucks here.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  19. Mary Morgan

Mary Morgan New Member

I am new to this and its a different expirence for sure. I have written guest article's for our local publication but nothing professionally. I am more of a hobby writer and I love to be creative in many different areas of medium. And making money is an added bonus.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  20. Mary Morgan

Mary Morgan New Member

I have read the F.A.Q. and i have made posts I have replied to posts and everything required but yet i see no changes in my dashboard so I was wondering when do we start seeing changes like points or income from posts.