IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Has anyone seen Inside Out yet? Review or opinion?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by SarahWorksAtHome, Jul 8, 2015.

1. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHome New Member

My boyfriend wants to take my eleven year old daughter to the movies tomorrow night to see a movie she has been wanting to see, Inside Out.
    This is the IMDB page on it: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2096673/

She told me she had heard that the creators consulted with child psychologists to write this movie. That sounds kind of deep for a children's animated movie! I'm wondering if there's some weird stuff in this movie or if it's actually good before she goes to watch it.

Any reviews or opinions? Thanks in advance!

2. Ronetta Matthias

Ronetta Matthias New Member

I'm 25 years of age and my husband is 30, both of us enjoyed the movie, it brought out all of our emotions which is what the movie is about ; a young girl named Riley who was uprooted from her Midwest life and moved to San Francisco, her emotions - Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness - conflict on how best to navigate a new city, house, and school.

The movie shows scenes of the little girl and her life and also scenes of her emotions trying to keep her life being stable. These 'emotions' have gotten so famous that you can now find them in Skype emoticons. Your daughter will love it!