IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Have you heard about The famous Masai Mara.

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by Julliettematu, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Julliettematu

Julliettematu New Member

There are many places and things that attract people to Kenya but one place in particular stands out from the rest. That is the Masai Mara National Reserve. It is famous for its annual Wildebeest migration and people from all over the world stream there to watch this magnificent transition.

Who has been to the Mara or would wish to go there and what is it that would make you long to go there.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  2. Ruse

Ruse New Member

The first safari of my life was in the Mara because I wanted to see what the Maasai Mara was all about. I got lucky because I was there during the great migration where you have hundred of thousands of certain kinds animals crossing over from the serengetti in Tanzania into the Maasai Mara in Kenya and this is the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life.
    I remember at one point our tour guide (who was Maasai) getting really close to this one girrafe and their eye lashes are so long. I don't know if I relate because we are both just kind of awkwardly tall but I have to say the experience was absolutely breathtaking Jullietematu.

3. R_jay

R_jay New Member

The first time i heard about the wild Mara was on my primary school level. The perfect pictures printed on the textbooks gave me a thirsty urge of taking a visit to experience the vast migration of wild beasts. All this was accomplished while i was in High School. Watching the wild gave me a sensual feeling of how important we humans should take extra care of the existing animals. Big shout outs to Travel Safaris company for offering the best tourist services and enabling local and international tourists an affordable and comfortable view of the wild Masai Mara.