IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Home-made ways of whitening your teeth.

Discussion in 'Health' started by Everesttree, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Everesttree

Everesttree New Member

Having trouble laughing out in public?? Not because your mouth has odour, but because of your teeth colour??

I will teach you simple home-made ways to make your teeth sparkling white again.

Items needed:
    1. Charcoal
    2. Salt
    3. Lime juice/liquid
    4. Container

Method of preparation:
    1. Grind the charcoal to powder form
    2. Get and cut your lime orange, squeeze the juice out and pour into any container and mix, add salt in a very small quantity. Mix till it becomes paste.

Use this to brush your teeth twice a day.

2. Farmtech

Farmtech New Member

Thanks for sharing. I hope this isn't bad for the teeth. I prefer a healthy teeth to a white one.

Everesttree likes this.
  3. Everesttree

Everesttree New Member

Farmtech.... Thanks too for your hint... Now, if you check the items I mention above, Salt was early used and sometimes still in used by some homes to clean the teeth, why?? Because the salt improves the strength of the teeth. Now limes at the other hand fight some bacteria sorrounding the gum. It also heals gum wounds. Charcoal doesnt have any side effect on the body for now since no researcher has discover it yet. The only thing here is that, some charcoal gotten from some woods might contain more acidic content than other....

4. Farmtech

Farmtech New Member

Thanks for that. But I think charcoal use should be limited because it is abrasive and can wear down the teeth with time. The other ingredients, I think, are OK.

5. Everesttree

Everesttree New Member

Thanks sir, my prescription isnt a long term one.. Its a short term usage. I know too much of everything is not good. There are drugs we take, if we take it consistently for a month, it reacts in our system. Same here, once the effect starts glowing, the user should please stop and return to his/her normal toothpaste