IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How are you keeping your mental health in check?

Discussion in 'Health' started by Dee20, Oct 10, 2020.

?

What are you doing to ensure your mental stability?

1. Exercise

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. taking a break

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. others

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dee20

Dee20 New Member

The COVID-19 pandemic and its impacts have exerted significant effects on public mental health across the globe. Psychological and emotional health is a crucial part of your life as it affects one’s thoughts, emotions, and behaviors. It also enhances productivity and effectiveness in our daily activities.

Experts are advocating for regular exercises, stress management, getting enough sleep, and eating well among other things. Learning a few skills online has been working for me, reducing both idle times and financial worries. What are you doing to ensure your mental stability?

2. bluerose

bluerose New Member

Hi, I am taking a break from all the noise and turmoil outside. I take medication to help with the stress.
    I am in better shape mentally wise by doing this on an everyday basis. My emotions are better during this second lockdown

3. ilovemoney01

ilovemoney01 New Member

Unfortunately taking medication(s) is not the answer. I know we all regardless what country and what city we are been affected
    with the deadly coronavirus. In order not to go crazy you set a routine and stick to do it daily, weekly and more. The idea to keep
    busy to keep your mind away from all troubles . Be safe and hope for the best.

4. AngieBabe

AngieBabe New Member

When COVID first hit, I was very up and down emotionally. However, as it has gone on, I've adjusted and made peace with the fact that we all need to adjust to the new normal. I started walking and jogging, and also took care to eat a healthy, balanced diet. My diet did go out the window over the festive break. But today I went out and bought a lot of healthy food so I can get back on my health trip.

5. Alexander Money

Alexander Money New Member

Opening up about mental health is challenging, but it's something that is becoming more acceptable nowadays. I have Autism, and I don't like changes to my routine, so I'm finding the irregular changes for Lockdowns a little much. Living by myself presents its own difficulties, such as not mixing with other households, especially during the Tier System that Boris Johnson has introduced recently. I find spending time with loved ones, eating, and regular exercise helps. Although, I am extra cautious that I'm watching my weight and not comfort eating.

6. camilalujan

camilalujan New Member

Hello! Mental health is extremely important to me. I have noticed that by diving into creative pursuits I am able to explore different areas of myself and grow simultaneously. I enjoy journaling my thoughts, painting, drawing, and my favorite, dancing. Dancing released the body of tension and any negative energy stored. It is a great way to gain back a better sense of self!

7. gracehope1

gracehope1 New Member

Mental health is a very crucial topic that many people shy from speaking about which is wrong in many levels. I am so strict when it comes to my mental health. I do exercise for at least one hour in a day which helps me clear my head, and really helps me with dealing with my stress levels. Taking small walks around different places has also been one of my many ways to ensure that my mental health is kept on check. I love listening to music and reading books which also is one of my super ways to deal with stress.