IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How did you earned your first dollar online ?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by dextergabat98, Aug 28, 2017.

1. dextergabat98

dextergabat98 New Member

Earning your first dollar online is something really special . I still remember clicking on PTC sites and when i cashed out my first dollar - it was an amazing feeling . I make much more than that now but i still click those ads just to remember old days and my first dollar . The only difference is , now i use bot to click ads :) . How did you earned your first dollar ?

Kieranlewix likes this.
  2. kielrivera

kielrivera New Member

I earned my first cash out thru Baymack. You simply watched Youtube videos there and you can earn money. I really don't get how the PTC sites are running. I really tried them but I still don't get it. I am new here in this kind of stuffs in internet and I am still exploring legit ways to earn money online.

3. ABdul hanan

ABdul hanan New Member

well I made first dollar which I have withdrawn on rabadaba. I just made 1.45$. I wanted to work more on that app but then it got slower and earning became difficult so I quit now I have started on steemit. I am making few cents. I'm also working on a forum and now I'm trying to get approved on theforumwheel, let's see what i get.

4. surebettn

surebettn New Member

Fiverr made it possible for me! I got to learn about that amazing site through a friend who was already cashing out thousands of dollar there. He told me that I needed to be selling or rendering a particular service there in order to earn dollar.

Without procrastination, I went straight to the site and did a quick research and discovered that I could easily get paid for writing classified ads for people and I knew I could do just that perfectly. Within few hours of discovering that, I've already posted a gig on fiverr.
    After about 12 hours of posting the gig, I got an order to write two classified ads to be posted on craigslist. I swung into action immediately and delivered the job which earned me $8.

The experience was fantastic and unbelievable to me because as that time, I never believed that someone could actually earn online.

5. Glinary

Glinary New Member

I haven't, and I sure do hope it happens someday! There's just these really annoying sites that require such a high minimum amount of withdrawal for your request to be accepted. Anyone care to enlighten me on how much they've earned online and on what age?

6. surebettn

surebettn New Member

Dear Glinary, I want to tell you that it has become super easy to make money online today. There are virtually millions of platform or program that allow you do that without any problem.

I think the most important thing is determining exactly what you want and then learning how to go about it. As you can find out from various forums and blogs on the internet, many people including yours truly, has embraced the internet lifestyle of making money. Many opportunities exist online that do not subject people to all those unnecessary hassle.

You can try freelancing, t-shirting designing, blogging, forum posting, virtual assistance, affiliate marketing, etc.
    Let me also add that any of these methods can bring you big income if you do it properly.

7. maxwell123

maxwell123 New Member

I earned my first dollars online thru a Facebook advertising company called Like campaign. Basically, they will rent out your Facebook account and create a page on it via remote access and initially they will pay you $20 on it. I actually got my pay via Paypal and currently waiting for the next step.

Also, do you guys know some other legit sites that pays money? Please share!

8. surebettn

surebettn New Member

I have never heard about this opportunity. Are you sure they aren't going to misuse your account?

Meanwhile, give me a reputable company on that and let me review it.

9. maxwell123

maxwell123 New Member

They are existing for sure. and I can guarantee you that they don't do anything that could make your Facebook account blocked or etc.

They just simply create a fan page on your account via remote access and you could actually see it live.

10. surebettn

surebettn New Member

Ca
    Can you recommend any one?

11. Andro9ja

Andro9ja New Member

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  12. Keibah

Keibah New Member

I am yet to earn a single penny online and it beats me when I hear people testifying. I have tried many sites but the minimum payout is ridiculously high. I even downloaded apps on play store but I realized they are just a total waste of time and data.

Right now I'm working on this particular site and postloop. I only hope they would make my dream of earning online come true.

13. clement Omotunde

clement Omotunde New Member

Earning online has been a very difficult issue for me but with mylots I think it is a reality. Although I just got some few cents but it is a starting points for me because it has never happened that I earned some cash online thanks to mylots .

Moreover, I still have alots to learn and I am very open to learning new ideas on this forum

14. Gloria Aude

Gloria Aude New Member

Unfortunately I have never had this chance. I have been trying but nothing. I am still trying by using theforummwheel. I hope it will work.

15. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix New Member

I earned my first dollar empowr.com .Actually, it was $69.At first I was very skeptical of this site because I had just come across it as I was surfing the internet.No one I knew had used the site so I knew I was venturing in unknown territory and I could come out happy or disappointed and conned.Nevertheless I signed up and joined the empowr community.Within the first month I cashed out $69 as I said fore and you can imagine the joy I felt after taking a risk and receiving a handsome reward.The next month I made $200 and month after month the amount increased.I thought I had landed on a gold mine.Basically the work you do there is liking,commenting on posts,doing your own posts and listing products for sale in the empowr marketplace.These four items contribute to what they like to call "your daily goal".

Having learnt the ropes,I decided to apply to be a success coach,a position in empowr which functions as the customer support.Basically I was required to answer questions from the newbie members of empowr.I did this for a period of about six months and was rewarded too.Empowr has this system whereby success coaches from all over the world hold an election online to vote in an empowr president.It so happened that the new president we elected changed the system and earning became very hard.I ended up earning as little as $5 in a month.I quit and resigned from the success coach position.For many of the people who are considering joining empowr,I would like to inform you that it is indeed a good forum and really pays,but you have to be ready to buy and sell real items in the empowr marketplace.

16. Liezeliezel

Liezeliezel New Member

I earned my first dollar from a travel site I applied online. It is actually a good way to earn money because I only have to do is grab an image from a different destination, writes an introduction and excerpt, but it comes to an end just recently because of the site has been shut down permanently. It guaranteed payment every week, but not much. Losing that job is a big loss for me because I'm paying bills and saving money from what I earn on that site.

I'm doing some paid surveys these past few days, but unfortunately, there's little to none that I can do. I'm thinking about applying for a regular job again, but I'm too tired of being discriminated. I don't have any disabilities, but I've been hospitalized before and that leaves an internal scar on my body so applying for a regular job is difficult.

Kieranlewix likes this.
  17. akshaychouhan785

akshaychouhan785 New Member

I think the first money I made online was through doing paid surveys (wouldn't recommend it). That didn't last long. My sister got me into that. After that, I made some money by writing. More specifically, I published written content to sites and got paid for my submissions but that seemed too tedious task to do for a slacker like me.

For now i'm writing for forums in my spare time. Nothing is easy on Internet Marketing and I also suggest new guys to stay away from get rich schemes. There is no such thing.

Cheers...........

18. Maria Crisanta

Maria Crisanta New Member

I got my first freelance gig at Upwork. Well, of course, my first project was pretty low in terms of monetary value, but that was how my career launched. I think the hardest part in being a freelancer is proving to prospects that you're worth their every penny when in fact you haven't gotten any experience yet. As soon as I got that first gig, all the other projects started pouring in.

19. mdbree17

mdbree17 New Member

I got mine via CastingWords. I transcribed audio files. Actually, the payment arrived together with Spare5's. I was really happy that I was able to earn. It might not be that much, but at least you were able to earn during spare time in the comfort of your home.

20. huja126

huja126 New Member

I got my first dollar on PTC sites. I am feel happy for the first time that I earn online. The PTC site is one of the oldest ways to earn money online worlds. The next time I earn is on Snuckls where you will only watch youtube videos and after watching video you will choose the correct category. When you got five correct in selecting a category it is equivalent to one ticket. I was lucky on firstime in winning the small cents of dollar.

mdbree17 likes this.