IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How difficult was it to build a website?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Rohit Kumar Jena, Feb 10, 2016.

1. MariamAspirants

MariamAspirants New Member

Well, it was more difficult than most of the other things in my life. But I was not alone, I was my husband's partner. That time, I had no relevant education and had to follow my husband's orders blindly. We build a website and were pretty sure that in a couple of months, we would get a reliable income. It was so naive!

Anyway, extra education and hard work helped us. In around one year, we achieved our goal and went on. It did not turn out the way we wanted to, but flexibility and enthusiasm opened new opportunities for us. I am so glad that we did not give up.

2. myblogger

myblogger New Member

Yes it's difficult to build website you must study first to build websites. There are a lot tutorials on the youtube to learn building websites. You can search video tutorials on internet to learn building a websites. You must take time to study how to build websites, there are websites you can use for free or try to build your own. You can study like frontpage or html to learn to make a simple website because this program teach you basic tutorials for this. Wordpress is one way of creating websites but there are many alternative options for learning this. Youtube are also a good source of information of tutorial of building a websites. You can use this video tutorials as your guide for building simple websites or try to enroll to courses about web developer. Many books you can buy for building a websites, these books can teach you more about building a websites. Or try to ask some expert there to develop new websites. I prefer to use youtube to learn building websites and this help me great to start my new building websites. I also follow the step by step procedures on building a websites after continuing using this I am now expert to build a websites and I am very happy for this. Thank's for the free tutorial on the internet.

3. DianeScorpion

DianeScorpion New Member

As an intelligent woman, I was surprised as to how difficult I found it when building a website for the first time. Two of my friends had opened their own microbrewery, and I stupidly volunteered to set up a website for them thinking it was easy. Well, I spent hours and hours trying to get my head around it. It doesn't help that I am a perfectionist and kept rearranging things endlessly. Never again!

4. Mihare

Mihare New Member

If you really want to make a website the way you want to it to look, then you have to learn how to make your own website instead of using website builders like wix, squarespace, etc. If you experienced programming before, it's going to be easier for you. But that doesn't mean that it's going to be hard for complete beginners.

Anyway, if you want to learn web programming, there's a lot of free online resources and tutorials to look at. Even I learned web development using these resources. You can just search it all up in google.

5. bitubulti

bitubulti New Member

I agree with you. Building a website is not more difficult now a day. You can use any CMS like Worldpress and you will get easy drag, and drop options to build your website. And it is also straightforward to manage it. You need to learn some basic and as time passes you will be an expert automatically. But there is one most important thing; you must have the basic programming knowledge. Otherwise, you can’t manage a website.

6. bourehim

bourehim New Member

Building a website is easy, the biggest challenge is the content, at least, that's what I have struggled with. Most web hosting companies will sell you the domain name and the hosting, they even have an easy wizard that builds your website for you, in one day you could have your website ready, the question now is, how to let visitors know about your website, and for that, you need great content.

7. Dev ART

Dev ART New Member

Maybe my answer to that question is yes. Building a webpage(especially when you are a junior Web Dev like me) is so freaking hard, like building a real building or a house. You need to arrange your codes in order to build a good looking and pleasant webpage, plus you need to make a dynamic type in order to satisfy your self or your future customers for UX.

Building a wepage is not that "easy" but with the determination and the "reason" why you build a webpage or website will push you to do your 100% effort in order to accomplish your goal.