IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How do I make money online?

Discussion in 'Business' started by hwiginton, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Rmontoya

Rmontoya New Member

Thank you, this post brings very important information

2. Jk123

Jk123 New Member

There are several survey websites out there you can try. This includes:
    • Swagbucks (Though it offers more than just surveys, they pay in SBs that you can use to buy gift cards)
    • SurveyJunkie
    • Toluna
    • Inboxdollars
    • Prize Rebel
    So far, Inbox dollars has paid the most for me, though I would suggest starting with Swagbucks because they have many more opportunities. You could also try doing other services like transcription such as, Rev, Transcribe Me, GoTranscript, or Scribie. From what I've seen they pay per hour not necessarily by how much you've transcribed.

You could also try freelancing on websites like: Fiver, Upwork, and Freelancer.com. If you have any skill that you would like to be paid to do, then I suggest you try them. They can be very helpful

3. Vonvick

Vonvick New Member

Yes, online activities are gradually becoming part of us because of the platforms that have been generated. The post is very useful because we apply the information directly in our lives. We need online jobs to sustain our lives because of the competitive economy that we see as part of our lives today.